Address: 2-4-7 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Miraikan - The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation
CENTRA 7 Meeting will be held at Miraikan located in Odaiba, Tokyo and adjacent to AIST Waterfront Tokyo offices.
Address: 2-3-6 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Access to Venue
Shinbashi Station provides the most convenient access to AIST Tokyo Waterfront and Miraikan. Take the Yurikamome line from Shimbashi (U01) and get off at Telecom Center station (U09). It is a 3-minute walk to AIST and a 4-minute walk to Miraikan from the station.
An alternate route is to take the Rinkai Line and get off at Tokyo Teleport station. It is a 15-minute walk from the station to AIST and Miraikan.
List of Nearby Hotels
The CENTRA 7 organizing committee is not reserving any hotel blocks so all participants are to secure their own accomodations. There are many hotel choices in the Tokyo area for a wide range of budgets. We are providing the following list of hotels for informational purposes only. The CENTRA 7 organizing committee is not responsible for reservations, confirmations, cancellations, etc.
- Grand Nikko Hotel (12-minute walk to venue)
- Hilton Tokyo Odaiba (15-minute walk to the venue)
- Sotetsu Grand Fresa Tokyo-Bay Ariake (17-minute train ride to the venue)
- Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel(17-minute train ride to the venue)
- Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Ariake (18-minute train ride to the venue)
- remm plus Ginza (20-minute train ride to the venue)
- Hotel Villa Fontaine Shiodome (18-minute train ride to the venue)
- Park Hotel Tokyo (18-minute train ride to the venue)