Registration for CENTRA 6 is now open. Click here to register using the Indiana University Conferences registration system.
A modest amount of funding has been appropriated for student participants, with priority given to those: (1) traveling internationally and (2) participating in a presentation, panel, etc. Students who might need support should indicate such when submitting their abstracts for the workshop call for participation or via email to PTI@IU.
- There is no fee for attending.
- Registration for CENTRA 6 includes the pre-meeting workshop on Globally Situated Perspectives on AI in the Edge-Cloud Continuum.
- You may register someone else from your institution to attend.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel arrangements and sustenance during their travel. Pervasive Technology Institute at Indiana University is providing all sustenance and entrance fees to social activities listed on the program.
- VISA letters and invitation letters will be available through the registration process.
- To cancel your registration email PTI@IU.
- You will be directed to the hotel reservation site after registering.
You will be confirmed to the event once your registration has been duly processed.