Posters and Demos
All CENTRA4 attendees are welcomed to submit abstracts to: Jeonghoon Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org) , and cc to Kiwook Kim (email@example.com)
If you haven’t registered to CENTRA 4 meeting yet, please register your attendee information at: http://www.myrgst.com/centra4-pragma36/ as soon as possible by April 1st, 2019 midnight Korea time (11am US Eastern time).
The abstract should be less than or equal to 450 words and covering the following information:
- Title of the poster/demo
- Names and institutions
- Student author (Yes / No)
- A brief abstract (less than or equal to 450 words)
We strongly recommend all submissions use the attached word template.
- Files must be in PDF format and use the A1 poster size (594 x 841 mm/23.4 x 33.1 in).
- All submissions will be reviewed by CENTRA 4 Program Committee. Decisions and suggestions will be made available via email. Authors are expected to respond to review comments and, if necessary, resubmit their updated poster and abstract.
- We are arranging to have accepted posters printed and available at the venue. Digital file MUST be received by 12th April 2019, 11am US Eastern Time to ensure printing locally by KISTI. If you miss this deadline you may still participate, however you are responsible for printing and transporting your poster.
- Authors are responsible for poster setup and removal.
- All accepted demo submissions will be presented during the CENTRA 4. Each demo will be 15mins with 5min for questions. In order to better document the meeting activities, all presentations will be collected for uploading to the website.
- Please contact Kiwook Kim(firstname.lastname@example.org) for what you need at your demo, e.g. network setup or other requirements as soon as possible, no later than 12th April 2019.
- Registration opens: Feb. 1st, 2019.
- Abstract poster/demo submission deadline: Mar. 10th, 2019.
- Abstract deadline extended (final): Apr. 1st, 2019 by 11am US Eastern (Midnight Korea time)
- Registration closes: Apr. 1st, 2019 by 11am US Eastern (Midnight Korea time).
- Author notification: Apr. 6th-7th, 2019.
- Full poster submission deadline: Apr. 12th, 2019 by 11am US Eastern (Midnight Korea time).
If you have any questions regarding the poster or demo abstract submission, please contact: Kiwook Kim (email@example.com)