CENTRA 2 Meeting has concluded. All contact and external links information have expired or been removed. Content on this page is for archival purpose only.
Please contact CENTRA Coordinator if you need a letter of invitation to support your U.S. visa application. Please provide the information below in your email request:
- Your full name as appeared in your passport
- Title/Position and name of your organization
- Email, phone number and nationality
- Arrival and departure dates for your stay in the U.S.
- Additional info that needs to be evident in the invitation letter, per requirement by the U.S. Consulate office you are submitting the application to
- If you need the original, signed physical letter posted to you, please provide complete postal address (zip code included, no PO Boxes please) in your email.
The letter of invitation does not financially obligate the hosting organization. Travel expenses incurred to your CENTRA2 All-Hands attendance are the responsibility of the participant. Please work with your funding source for financial support documentation should it be required for your U.S. visa application.