As soon as possible: check Visa Information and follow up accordingly if you need to obtain a Japanese visa to enter Japan.
February 27, 2018: PRAGMA / CENTRA Japan Meetings 2018 Registration Opens
April 16, 2018: Registration has now closed. See more details described on the Registration page on this site
April 23, 2018: Poster and Demo abstracts submission deadline
May 5, 2018: Full poster PDF or pptx submission to fortes (at) ufl (dot) edu and gshong (at) ufl (dot) edu .
May 5, 2018: Final demo requirements submission to masa.goto (at) nict (dot) go (dot) jp .
Outline of PRAGMA / CENTRA Japan Meetings 2018
PRAGMA 34 Pre-Workshop ABCI Visit
- Date: May 9, 2018
- Location: Tokyo, Japan (Venue: Akihabara Convention Hall and Kashiwa Campus)
PRAGMA 34 Workshop
- Dates: May 10 ~ 11, 2018
- Location: Tokyo, Japan (Venue: Akihabara Convention Hall)
CENTRA 3 Meeting: Smart Cyberinfrastructure for Transnational Science
- Dates: May 14 ~ 15, 2018
- Location: Tokyo, Japan (Venue: AP Tokyo Marunouchi)
CENTRA 3 Post-Workshop ABCI (AIST) Visit
- May 16, 2018
- Location: Tokyo, Japan (Venue: NICT Otemachi and Kashiwa Campus)
ASEAN IVO Software Defined System on Disaster Mitigation and Smart Cites Meeting
- Date: May 14 ~ 15, 2018
- Location: Tokyo, Japan (Venue: NICT Otemachi)
- Members and by invitation Only
*If any questions about the meetings above, please contact: pragma_centra (a) ml.nict.go.jp